Space Command Code of Conduct

Post your missile poems, songs and other musings here.

Postby keyturner400 on Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:35 am

This is meant to poke a little fun at the space culture, not the actual Code of Conduct:

I am in Space Command, typing on the keyboards that guard my country and its way of life. I am prepared to give my thumbdrive in their defense.

If I am captured by the acquisitions world I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and to aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the developers (but a good job after retirement would be nice).

If I become a prisoner of The Building, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will return the Staff Summary Sheet for more corrections. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of the graybeards appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

I will never leave Colorado Springs of my own free will. If on the VML, I will seek another job in the Springs to avoid missile duty at all costs.

When questioned, should I be put on the hot seat, I am required to give the answer that will make my boss look good. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my space system and its proponents or harmful to their cause.

I will never forget that I am a Credentialed Space Professional, briefing for freedom, responsible for my slides, and dedicated to the principles which make my presentation cool. I will trust in my commander and in our cool static displays that can make the uninitiated gasp with wonder.

Keyturner400
keyturner400

Postby Cancellier on Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:18 am

Bwahh hah hah! That is the schizzle. True too...
Mike

Deuce 146
321 MW - 1993 - 1997
TOP HAND - 1997 - 2000
PACOM Nuke Guy - 2009
Cancellier

Re: Space Command Code of Conduct

Postby Vandal905 on Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:56 am

Has anyone come up with a Missile Code of Conduct? Being a cadet I lack knowledge to do this. Anyone willing to take up the cause?
Vandal905

Return to The Missile Muse