Grand Forks sites

For general discussion with your fellow Minuteman III crewdogs, maintainers and cops. Currently based at Minot AFB, ND, Malmstrom AFB, MT, and F. E. Warren AFB, WY. Formerly based at Grand Forks AFB, ND. Operational from 17 Apr 1970 to present. Share your stories and meet up with an old friend.

Re: Grand Forks sites

Postby gordymichels on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:04 pm

jbridges wrote:I wish to thank you for posting the photos of Grand Forks AFB missile sites and LCCs. I was stationed there from '79-'87. I have thought about my days as a young man living in such a flat and cold place. Not all was bad as I met my wife at Perkins and my daughter was born at United Hospital. Again thanks, it does bring a tear to my eyes.

J Bridges

321OMMS EMT Team Chief
Glory Trip 72 GB
Hang Fire Team

321SMW TTB Instructor

You were an EMT instructor right? You probably spent a lot of time at G0 and the TLF. Your name sound familiar, I remember one of the instructors name was Vick or something like that and he was from Texas.
321 OMMS '81 - '85
EMT Master Team Chief
GFAFB, ND
gordymichels

Re: Grand Forks sites

Postby Wiley52 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Where can one find a set of those original white MCC coveralls?? When were you a student at UND? I was there from '76 to '79 getting my law degree after leaving missile duty.
Wiley52

Previous

Return to Minuteman III